Every school year you start out with serious intentions.
Yet, you know there is space for you to realize your full potential as a leader in a way that you haven’t yet tapped.
While you are an expert at putting out fires…
you want to feel more in control of your day.
While you know how to deal with hard situations…
you want to know you can call someone for confidential support.
Sometimes, leadership is lonely and exhausting,
even if you love your work.
The good news is, I’m here to help!
Your success is my number one priority.
Throughout coaching we work together closely on the issues that most impact you.
We discuss your challenges at length. I will ask you questions, offer compassion, and propose possible solutions.
You will do the work to meet your goals, and stretch yourself in personal growth. Between calls, I’m available for email support.
This coaching program is all about getting to the heart of what matters most to you and your school.
Hi! I’m RB Fast.
As a former school administrator, I know how lonely and exhausting school leadership can be. Sometimes it feels like there will never be a day when you feel calm and in control. I remember closing my office door and crying, wishing there was someone to call and talk it through.
When I founded Bee Line Consulting, I decided to be the person to call.
I made the service I needed when I was a leader: compassionate support paired with effective solutions.
You deserve to feel in control of your day. All you have to do is reach out and I will be there to support you every step of the way!
Your success matters to me.
Each coaching session with RB offers me valuable insight and actionable items I can implement to achieve a goal or improve my leadership skills in some way. RB is an attentive and focused listener and I appreciate that each session is flexible enough to delve into whatever topic needs the most attention at that time. I have gained skill, insight and clarity from my coaching with RB. She is genuine, honest and open which are some vital keys to foster learning and growth. I look forward to my time with her as it always rejuvenates and inspires me!Julie Buck
I looked into several consultants before selecting RB to coach me through my first semester in this role, and the decision was a no-brainer. She had created so much value for me through her blog posts and e-courses; her one-on-one coaching helped create a framework, tailored to my personal strengths and my school’s unique mission and challenges, to start from.Mara Cortona
Leadership coaching is right for you if…
- You are ready to get deeply reflective and have a year of serious growth.
- You want to more effectively manage your time and to do list.
- You are a new leader still establishing yourself in your role.
- You are in the process of opening a new school.
- You are leading your school through a major change.
- Your school has recently had a lot of staff or student turnover.
- You struggle to have challenging conversations.
- Your school is going through a period of growth or transition.
- You need to implement a strategic plan and want support with your goals.
- You want support in working with your board of directors.
- You aren’t sure if your current role is really right for you.
- You feel like you are burning out or bored and you don’t know what to do.
- You are ready for something more in your career, but aren’t sure what to do next.
- You value relationships based on respect, shared values, and candor.
- You know that investing in yourself as a leader is investing in the success of your school.
When you sign up for one on one coaching with me you get:
- Bi-Weekly coaching sessions for the full school year.
- A BOLD Leadership Self-Assessment to inform goals.
- Regular accountability and support emails when you need them.
- Monthly group coaching calls with other school leaders in coaching.
- Free access to webinars & guest expert interviews.
- Access to my complete resources library.
- “Emergency” calls when you need them most.
- Personalized support specific to your unique needs.
- Bonus exclusive resources like PDF downloads and video seminars.
- A genuinely supportive relationship with a friend and mentor.
Let’s see if we are a good fit for one another!
You know that with a little coaching, you can realize your full potential as a leader.
Why not take the time right now to set yourself up for success as a leader by booking a free curiosity session with me?
We’ll talk about your leadership history, your school’s current status, and how you want to grow.
As we get to know each other during the FREE Curiosity Session, we can decide if it is right for you to invest in coaching.
Sometimes, the best thing you can do is invest in a little bit of professional support.
Accountability, clarity, and motivation grow when they are actively nurtured.
RB’s real understanding of the struggles and the joys of leadership has given me the reassurance that I am on the right track, that I do have the ability, and really, most importantly, that I’m not alone. Working with RB reassured me that I did have the strength to do the hard things and helped me move forward to not stay stuck in my hesitation.Melissa Aller