I’m RB Fast and I’m an organizational leadership coach.
I help leaders move from putting out fires to leading with vision by establishing smart systems and using compassionate candor to connect their community with their mission and vision.
When I’m not supporting dynamic leaders you can find me volunteering as an advocate for Montessori education or cooking up the vegetables I just harvested from my Denver garden or wrapping up the latest DIY project with my family.
My experience as a teacher, nonprofit founder, administrator, advocate, and parent feeds my perspective as a coach and consultant for schools and nonprofits. Honesty, mindfulness, and compassion are the tenents of my personal leadership style.
Supporting leaders like you as you build your dreams and grow professionally is my greatest satisfaction.
Let’s get to work realizing your strategic vision for your organization!
Bee Line Consulting is an inclusive company for all people.
I want to be very clear about what I believe in so that you can decide if you really want to be a part of my community.
I believe that:
- Education is a right not a privilege.
- Schools should be safe, accommodating, and welcoming for all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, ability, size, or age.
- Gender is a spectrum and binary gender norms are dangerous.
- There is no one right religion or spiritual practice.
- White privilege is very real and white people have a responsibility to actively dismantle it and confront our own blindness to it.
- Structural racism and structural classism are prevalent in our education system and must be dismantled.
- Sexual assault, sexual harassment, sexual abuse, and misogyny are prevalent, problematic, and in need to be addressed directly through policy.
- No child should ever be homeless or hungry. Period.
- Climate change is real and environmental advocacy is imperative.
- We have a responsibility to actively engage in civics and advocate for people who live in the margins of society.
- Health care is a human right.
Want to join me on the journey of radically loving yourself and everyone else, without boundaries? Join the Hive and let’s get real about how school leadership and the needs of humanity intersect.